50-yr-old woman electrocuted to death in south Kashmir

A 27 year old man died of electric shock on Wednesday in Ganderbal.
Representational picture

A 50-year-old woman died due to electrocution at her home in Naina village in south Kashmir’s Anantnag district on Friday.

Reports reaching a local news agency, Global News Service (GNS) said that the woman was engaged in some household chore, when she received a high volt electrical shock, leading to her instant death.

The deceased woman has been identified as one Haleema Begum wife of Ghulam Hassan Matoo. (GNS)

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button