Pulwama: In view of the surge in the no of COVID-19 cases & resultant deaths in the district, already restrictions have been imposed till 6am on Aug 06, 2020.
However it has been observed that some people are not adhering to the restrictions in place & are still moving around without wearing masks and violating the social distancing norms.
In view of above and to control the spread of infection, the restrictions already in place are further intensified to put in place complete lockdown till morning of Aug 06, 2020.
1. There shall be complete Lockdown in whole of the District.
2. There shall be complete ban on movement/gathering of more than three (3) persons anywhere in the district
3. There shall be night curfew throughout the District from 9PM to 6AM
4. All shops and business establishments shall remain closed in both Urban & Rural areas
5. There shall be complete restrictions on movement of both Public & Private Transport except for Goods/essential supplies Vehicles and Vehicles of medical personnel & officials dealing with covid containment measures.
All concerned to ensure compliance of these directions.
District Magistrate Pulwama