Woman died of electric shock in South Kashmir

A woman has died due to electrocution at her home in Akingam area of south Kashmir’s Anantnag district on Wednesday.

An official told a local news agency, Kashmir News Observer (KNO), that a woman identified as Fareeda Akhtar wife of Shabir Ahmad Kumar, resident of Akingam Achabal received an electric shock at her residence, resulting in grievously injuring her.

He said that she was shifted to a nearby health care facility, where doctors declared her dead on arrival. (KNO)

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button